[AMBER] Scripting CPPTRAJ Analysis Commands within a PBS Script

From: Robert Molt <rwmolt07.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 00:12:53 -0500

Good evening,

I wish to write a PBS script to analyze many trajectories using cpptraj.
However, I do not know how to load a list of commands into cpptraj after
opening cpptraj from a submission script (as one normally types the
analysis commands after it begins execution).

I apologize if this is more a computer science question to which I ought
know the answer than Amber. I have not been successful in searching the
Amber forums for an answer using a string of "cpptraj PBS" and the like

--
Dr. Robert Molt Jr.
r.molt.chemical.physics.gmail.com