[AMBER] Problem when using lipid14 force filed in Amber 11

From: Bin Wang <ben.wangbj.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 17:40:26 -0500

Dear Amber users,

I followed the method in this website to install the AmberTools 15, and try
to use the lipdi14 force field with Amber 11
http://jswails.wikidot.com/installing-ambertools-14-and-older-amber

Then I followed the Amber online tutorial 16 to get the membrane-protein
structure.
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial16/

However, when I used xleap to load the pdb file of this membrane-protein
structure, the xleap showed a lot of errors such as these:

Created a new atom named: C11 within residue: .R<PS 1969>
Created a new atom named: O12 within residue: .R<PS 1969>
One sided connection. Residue: default_name missing connect1 atom.
Creating new UNIT for residue: PS sequence: 1972
One sided connection. Residue: missing connect0 atom.
Created a new atom named: N31 within residue: .R<PS 1972>
Created a new atom named: HN1A within residue: .R<PS 1972>
Created a new atom named: HN1B within residue: .R<PS 1972>
Created a new atom named: HN1C within residue: .R<PS 1972>
Created a new atom named: C32 within residue: .R<PS 1972>
Created a new atom named: H2A within residue: .R<PS 1972>
Created a new atom named: C33 within residue: .R<PS 1972>
Created a new atom named: O35 within residue: .R<PS 1972>
Created a new atom named: O36 within residue: .R<PS 1972>

It seems that the xleap doesn't recognize the PS and PA lipid units in the
pdb file. I think I followed every step according to these tutorials, but
couldn't find out why it didn't work.

Could anybody give me some suggestions? Thank you very much!