[AMBER] how to make active site conserve water unique before loading pdb on xleap?

From: Saman Yousuf ali <saman.yousufali64.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 19:11:36 +0000 (UTC)

Hello, amber users:
I want to run MD, but my problem is conserve water of my target protein active site. Six conserve water molecules are present in active site. When I load complex pdb on xleap, then after adding sovatebox and saving prmtop, inpcrd, active site conserve water of my target pdb lost. I cant identify them
 Thanks a lot!
Best Regards, Saman Yousuf AliJunior Research Fellow,
| Lab No. P-133, Computational Chemistry Laboratory
Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine & Drug Research,
International Center for Chemical & Biological Sciences,
University of Karachi – 75270.Karachi-Pakistan.

Contact No:
Office (92-21) 111222292 (Ext 309)
Email ID: saman.yousufali64.yahoo.com
 saman.ali.iccs.edu