Re: [AMBER] ligand topology genaration

From: neha chaudhary <nehachaudhary769.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 17:56:38 +0530

Hi,

For ligand, i first used antechamber as
>antechamber -i ligand.mol2 -fi mol2 -o ligand.prep -fo prepi
>parmchk -i ligand.prep -f prepi -o ligand.frcmod
>tleap
>source leaprc.gaff
>loadAmberParams ligand.frcmod
>LIG = loadMol2 ligand.mol2
>saveAmberParm LIG ligand.top ligand.crd

ligand topology files generated without error.

For protein:

>tleap
>source leaprc.gaff
>receptor = loadPDB protein.pdb
 Then error message came. I am attaching the error file herewith.

I am not getting how to assign atomtype to amino acid residues for the
protein.

Best Regards,

*Neha*

Research Scholar,
Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics,
School of Life Sciences,
Central University of Himachal Pradesh,