Re: [AMBER] ligand topology genaration

From: neha chaudhary <nehachaudhary769.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 11:03:36 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I have done MD simulations of protein-ligand complex
in Gromacs earlier now I want to convert the output files into Amber
format. I am trying to generate .prmtop files for protein, ligand and
protein-ligand complex. I am attaching input pdb files of protein, ligand
and protein-ligand complex herewith.

Best Regards,

*Neha*

Research Scholar,
Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics,
School of Life Sciences,
Central University of Himachal Pradesh,