Re: [AMBER] ligand topology genaration

From: neha chaudhary <nehachaudhary769.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 14:55:04 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for replying. Actually I want to prepare topology files for protein,
ligand and protein-ligand complex. I used leaprc.ff99SB parameter file
earlier. I tried with leaprc.gaff parameter files also but I am still
getting errors. Please help.

Best Regards,

*Neha*

Research Scholar,
Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics,
School of Life Sciences,
Central University of Himachal Pradesh,