Re: [AMBER] hpc error

From: Duke, Robert E Jr <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 20:24:25 +0000

Hi Jason,
I also requested the additional info off-list, so will be trying to track it
down too. I think it relates to the stuff I put in to insure frames get
handled efficiently for extra points back in Amber 9 or 10, but I am not
sure what, if anything, happened to the code base past roughly Amber 12 in
regard to this stuff.
Best - Bob