Re: [AMBER] T-REMD Reproducibility - Cluster v.s Desktop

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 12:17:12 -0400

what do you mean by the results not being the same? the initial MD differ,
or the overall results (populations etc)?
using different compiler or CPU (or # threads for MPI) can cause divergence
in the MD run fairly quickly. results must be well converged to be reliable
across different machines (or even across runs on the same machine with
different random seeds).

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Thiago Lipinski Paes <thiagopaes.gmail.com