Re: [AMBER] jfastw=4 and vlimit exceeded

From: Ruth Helena Tichauer <rhtichau.laas.fr>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 17:45:08 +0200

Thank you a lot for the tip!

I’ll try that as the simulation blows up from the beginning. I have the vlimit exceeded error message and both incredibly high temperature and total energy at the first step.

Moreover, by watching the trajectory I only see the solvent water molecules going away (and not much happens with the protein and the ligand themselves).

Ruth