Re: [AMBER] Implementation of GBSA in AMBER.

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 01:32:11 -0400

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 1:14 AM, Abhilash J <md.scfbio.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have done MMGBSA and MMPBSA calculations using AMBER.
> I am interested in understanding implementation of MMGBSA in AMBER
> package.
> From where can i get information regarding this like any published
> paper

The 1st place you should look is amber15 manual:
http://ambermd.org/doc12/Amber15.pdf

check "The Generalized Born/Surface Area Mode" chapter. There are lots of
papers there.

> or code that i can read to gain the insight in the working of GB
> calculations in AMBER.

You can check GB code in $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/sander/egb.F90

For mmpbsa interface (Python), you can check its implementation
in AmberTools/src/mmpbsa_py/ folder.

Hope this help

Hai