Re: [AMBER] Addions Na+

From: Marcelo Andrade Chagas <andrade.mchagas.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 18:20:26 -0300

Dear AMBER of the list,

Thanks for the previous answers, I'm evolving.

I got the little conduct a test using the following procedure to achieve
solvation:

loadamberparams frcmod.iosjc_spce
solvatebox mol SPCBOX 10
loadamberparams frcmod.spce
addions mol Na+ 0

As I understand it when using the above sequence for now
other types of water model is only exchange the term
the corresponding command lines?

With this in my file I have added two Na+ ions and the simulation box
solvated was created.

Now this is right?

As do the same to put solvation via implicit solvent?

Best regards

Marcelo Andrade Chagas, MSc
(PhD student)
Laboratório de Química Computacional e Modelagem Molecular - LQC-MM
* http://lqcmm.qui.ufmg.br/
Departamento de Química da Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais - UFMG
Tel:(31)3409-5776