[AMBER] glycam parameter file

From: Batuhan Kav <bkav13.ku.edu.tr>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:23:39 +0200

Dear All,

I am trying to set up a simple carbohydrate simulation in Amber. I
observe some differences between leap and glycam-web generated parameter
files. I would like to ask what might be the reason for such difference.

So, here are the details. I created a pdb file in glycam-web builder.
Then, glycam-web gives me 1_Amber.pdb, which I think is ready to be used
in leap. Glycam-web also gives me 1.parm7 file.

I delete connectivity from 1_Amber.pdb, and load it into leap using
Glycam-06 parameters. Then, I create the amber parameter files using
saveAmberparm.

When I compare two parameter files, I observe some differences. For
instance, in some flags like BOND_FORCE_CONSTANT and ANGLE_EQUIL_VALUE,
the number of entries are different for each file. So I wonder what
might I be doing wrong here? I was expecting to obtain nearly identical
files with the both procedures.

I attach the relevant files as well.

Best,
Batuhan