Re: [AMBER] q4md FF with two "small" molecules

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 08:40:16 -0400

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015, Francesco Pietra wrote:

> My aim is to get the FF for a protein bearing the two ligands. As far as I
> know leap does not read parm7/rst. Also, as far as I know, running
> parm7/rst with NAMD (which I intend to do, having no recent amber version,
> nor money for that) requires a single parm7/rst.Thanks for suggesting a
> procedure.

Use LEaP to read in the mol2 or off files you create for each ligand
separately; load the corresponding frcmod files (if any); load a pdb file
with the protein + both ligands; output a parm7/rst7 combination that has
everything. Give that to NAMD, paying attention to the instructions here:

   http://ambermd.org/namd/namd_amber.html

...good luck....dac