Re: [AMBER] vlimit exceeded and high temperature

From: Ruth Helena Tichauer <rhtichau.laas.fr>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 10:52:23 +0200

Hello Jason,

Thank you for the explanations.

It’s absolutely right that water exchanges readily but as I was running the calculation in implicit solvent, I thought that the water molecule in the active site couldn’t be replaced by another, ergo I wouldn’t be able to get the information I’m looking for.

Does the “variable solvent “ QM/MM approach works in implicit solvent?

I started running the minimisation+molecular dynamics simulation in explicit solvent to compare.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Ruth