Re: [AMBER] antechamber error

From: Nic Steussy <csteussy.purdue.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:35:42 -0400

   Atila,
   I use PYMOL to bring the PDB up, assign bond orders and then have it add
   hydrogens. Write out the pdb file and then use antechamber to create the
   mol2 file.
   With the death of Warren DeLano I'm afraid that PYMOL has gone behind a
   Schrodinger paywall. You may be able to find an older binary on the net.
   Or I believe Schrodinger makes the source code available. I find it quite a
   useful program.
   Nic out