Re: [AMBER] DISAVE does not work on pmemd.cuda / GPU

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 22:42:13 -0400

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015, Mykola Dimura wrote:

> I am using time-averaged distance restraints with Amber an have
> recently found out that time averaging does not work with pmemd.cuda.

I think this is correct, and it looks like a defect in our documentation.

(Others who are more knowledgeable than I am can chime in here, but on
a cursory inspection of the code, it looks like we need to update the manual,
and add a trap in pmemd.cuda to exit with an error message if this sort of
input is encountered, probably near line 1600 or 1630 in nmr_calls.F90.)

Thanks for the report....dac