Re: [AMBER] help in parallel run

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 08:41:05 -0400

On Wed, 2015-09-16 at 15:06 +0530, Robin Jain wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have installed Amber12 in parallel version. Now when i run minimisation
> it runs only 4 nodes and on more nodes program stops and says something
> about memory while heating and other runs on 16 nodes. What is going to
> be wrong.

Your question lacks any detail that we would need to help diagnose the
problem remotely. If you want a helpful answer, please put some time
into framing and forming a specific, detailed question that gives us any
information we might need to figure out what went wrong.

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher