[AMBER] Problems with the Amber-14 compilation and using MMPBSA.py with ubuntu

From: ayesha kanwal <khwahish_2008.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 11:10:16 +0500

hi
i have download and installed amber14 and amberTool14 as well. i want to ask you can i work on ambertool14 without using amber itself ?
because whenever i installed amber14, it gave an error:

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ayesha/Desktop/amber14/AmberTools/src'
/home/ayesha/Desktop/amber14/src/Makefile not found, or -noamber was set.
This is expected if you do not have Amber14.
 I followed all the steps given in amber14 manual while installing amber14, i set the path:
  export AMBERHOME=/home/ayesha/Desktop/amber14
  export PATH="$AMBERHOME/bin:$PATH"
  export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$AMBERHOME/lib\:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
  then configure it
  ./configure gnu
  make install
  but it gave the above mention error.
 although the "Makefile" is present in src folder i donot know why it show this error.
I am using Ubuntu (version 14.04) and i want to work on MMPBSA.py
however it gave error when i import it in python (version 2.7)
>>> import MMPBSA.py

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#0>", line 1, in <module>
    import MMPBSA.py
ImportError: No module named MMPBSA.py

Please guide me how to use MMPBSA.py ? and also want to ask you if i only want to use MMPBSA.py is it possible ?? without installing sandar ??
please help me in this context
Best Regards
Ayesha Kanwal