Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa error

From: Lara rajam <lara.4884.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 12:50:37 -0400

Dear Amber

The error message was

PB Bomb in pb_aaradi(): No radius assigned for atom 7 CB 2C

I went through the earlier post and changed my input files as below

input file for running PB and GB

&general

   endframe=5000, keep_files=2,

/

&gb

  igb=2, saltcon=0.100,

/

&pb

  istrng=0.100,inp=1,radiopt=0,

/

The programing is working .

I have a question if one need to calculate the binding energy (ligand ,
Protein) is these inputs are enough if not what else to be added

thank you