[AMBER] query

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 09:38:05 -0400

Hi,

Judging from your log, I'm guessing that residue 823 is a ligand or
modified residue? What I think is going on is that the input you used had
triplicate atom names, ie C1 is named C1 three times instead of C1, C1a,
C1b, etc for whatever 823 is, hence the duplicate atom warning.

Try renaming the atoms in 823 different names so that they don't appear
more than once, and it should work.

Best,

Kenneth

--
Ask yourselves, all of you, what power would hell have if those imprisoned
here could not dream of heaven?