Re: [AMBER] MCPB problem

From: Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <kshatresh.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 05:11:10 +0300

Hi,

Thanks for help. I found that python-scipy was not installed. I installed
scipy but still I am facing some problem and now the error is :
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/amber14/bin/MCPB.py", line 46, in <module>
    from mcpb.gene_model_files import get_ms_resnames, gene_model_files
ImportError: No module named mcpb.gene_model_files

Please help me the to fix this issue.

With best regards