Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA is not performing

From: <asma.msbi28.iiu.edu.pk>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 13:08:33 +0500

‎Dear Sandra,

Thanks for pointing it out. I was trying before with alanine _ scanning namelist and have now again ran the job with modified mmpbsa.in file including the alanine scanning namelist, but in every case my problem is same.

I was just noticing the files generated by mmpbsa.py command and the _ MMPBSA_complex.pdb file is incomplete, it has just three atoms from ligand and even the coordinates in the last line are not complete...is this normal?

Best regards,
Asma

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.