Re: [AMBER] Trouble running Thermodynamic Integration in Amber14 with pmemd.

From: Timothy Christopher Schutt <tschutt.mymail.mines.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 10:48:49 -0600

Okay - so I think maybe I'm missing something in the Amber14 install? Going
through the tutorials I still can't get TI to work (with pmemd or sander).
I keep getting the same "number of processors must be >1" error (even
though -np >1) when I get to the point of trying to run the groupfile. At
first when I thought it was working with sander that was because I
referenced the old Amber12 sander still on my computer which does run.
When I update the path to the Amber14 it won't run. Ideas?? Thanks so much
for helping!