[AMBER] MMPBSA is not performing

From: Asma Abro 28-FBAS/MSBI/F09 <asma.msbi28.iiu.edu.pk>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 10:03:23 +0500

Hi all,

I am trying to perform MMPBSA using Ambertools 12. All the files seem okay
but no progress is being observed ahead of this:

mmpbsa_py_energy found! Using
/home/student/Working/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
cpptraj found! Using /home/student/Working/amber12/bin/cpptraj
Preparing trajectories for simulation...

I have left the job for running very long but there's no change in the
status. When I check the running jobs, cpptraj is present there.

I do not understand why is it then taking so long or is there some problem,
Any help will be highly appreciated.

I am attaching my input files with the email.

The command I am giving is:

$AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -sp sam-as3mt-sol.top -cp
sam-as3mt.top -rp AS3MT.top -lp sam.top -y sam-as3mtprod9.mdcrd -mc
as3mt-sam-mut1.top -mr as3mt-mut1.top