Re: [AMBER] gpu run

From: Lara rajam <lara.4884.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 12:41:55 -0400

Thank you so much !
It worked for me !
we have to give nvidia-sim
Then we will know the jobID running on GPU, It also lists the GPU devices
with number from 0, 1 & 2
then we need to export as you said with device number which is free of job.
then launch the job with PMEMD.cuda
now of we give nvidia-sim , once can see volatile GPU utility as 99% for
the device 02.
This might be useful for others who are doing for the firsts time

thank you once again