Re: [AMBER] MD simulation: cis isomer of peptide bond

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 14:24:33 -0400

I haven't seen your minimization and equilibration inputs, just the
production phase. the problem probably starts much earlier. you need to
look at the minimization right after you add the peptide. what are the
final energies, force and gmax? just because the minimization finishes does
not mean that there are not bad contacts that it could not fix. those often
show up as unwanted structural changes in the resulting MD. look carefully
at the equilibration and see what things look like before you run
production MD.