[AMBER] Error in loading inpcrd file in sander

From: Mohsen Zakeri <mohsen.zakery.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 01:59:25 +0430

Hi,

I am trying to run a minimization for a protein-ligand complex using
sander. I produce the "prmtop" and "inpcrd" files with leap program for the
pdb file. but when I try to run the sander minimization command I get the
following line in the "min.out" as an error:
"peek_ewald_inpcrd: Box info not found in inpcrd".
Can any body help me with this error?

*The sander command I used is this:*
sander -O -i min.in -o min.out -p pl.prmtop -c pl.inpcrd -r min.rst -inf
min.mdinfo

*The "min.out" looks like this:*
   1. RESOURCE USE:

Flags:

 getting new box info from bottom of inpcrd
| INFO: Old style inpcrd file read

| peek_ewald_inpcrd: Box info not found in inpcrd

I really appreciate your help:)
Thanks.

Sincerely,
-Mohsen