Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ - Filtering frames based on lowest of the two RMSD values

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 19:00:43 -0400

Hi,

I don't have a clear (and detail) answer for you with cpptraj' command line.

But if you like python, you can try `pytraj` (front end of cpptraj) with
`numpy.where` method.

Example is here (
https://github.com/pytraj/pytraj/blob/master/examples/example_write_traj_with_indices.py
)

basically you can use `pytraj` to write a new trajectory with given frame
indices (note: in python, index starts from 0). Your job is to make an
"indices" and pass is to `pytraj`.

Let me know you need further help with pytraj (or let me know if the
trajectory writing is slow, it's not optimized for indices yet).

Hai