[AMBER] Deleting multiple atoms in xleap

From: jacob wick <jacobwick.la.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 18:02:54 +0530

Hi everyone,
I am dealing with some modified residues and using some already know
procedures I have constructed structure of my system with correct partial
charges. Now, when I am loading it in xleap, I can see many non bonded
atoms hanging around my structure (Pl. see the attached image). These atoms
are of no use for me and I would like to delete them.
The problem is the number of these dots are over 400 and deleting it
manually in xleap is very difficult. So, is there is any way by which I can
removes such atoms at a time or with less human effort.

Thanks!

Regards,
Jac

[image: Inline image 1]