Re: [AMBER] question about advanced tutorial 3

From: Juan Eiros Zamora <j.eiros-zamora14.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:30:29 +0100

Hi,

You can do that manually with any text editor. Select the corresponding
lines for ras and save them in a new file called ras.pdb, then do the
same for the raf region. Look for the TER lines in the original pdb
file, that indicates the end of a list of ATOM or HETATM records for a
chain (each of the two proteins in this case).

For more information on the pdb file format, see here
http://www.wwpdb.org/documentation/file-format-content/format33/v3.3.html

Cheers,
Juan