Re: [AMBER] Experimental values about some orgnaic solvent BOX

From: Karl Kirschner <k.n.kirschner.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 14:04:36 +0200

Hi Meiting,

  You might also want to take a look at the following publication,
especially in the SI material:

Caleman, C.; van Maaren, P. J.; Hong, M.; Hub, J. S.; Costa, L. T. & van
der Spoel, D. Force Field Benchmark of Organic Liquids: Density, Enthalpy
of Vaporization, Heat Capacities, Surface Tension, Isothermal
Compressibility, Volumetric Expansion Coefficient, and Dielectric Constant
Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation, 2012, 8, 61

Bests,
Karl