Re: [AMBER] Hydrogen bond bridges

From: DEBOSTUTI GHOSHDASTIDAR <debostutighosh.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 10:15:16 +0530

Hi Dan,

I can't figure out why the above command is not working for me. From the
setup messages I can understand that "hbond A_W_W :WAT,A solventdonor :WAT
solventacceptor :WAT.O" is only considering A in mask. So essentially the
above command is giving me the same number of bridges as "hbond A_W_W :A
solventdonor :WAT solventacceptor :WAT.O", which means WAT is not getting
counted in the mask. However, if I give water separately in acceptormask or
donormask then it is getting counted, as I had mentioned in my first mail.
But unfortunately thats not giving me all the bridges.

In fact ":WAT|A.O" shows me the right number of donors and acceptors (water
+ anion) (even the manual says that we can use logical operands in mask?pp
486 in Amber14 manual). But even that does not give me the correct A-W-W
bridges:(

Thanks for the help

Debostuti