Re: [AMBER] A possible bug in t leap when creating topology file ?

From: Arun Srikanth <askforarun.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:21:30 -0400

I have the mol2 file, frcmod for 2mol.pdb from antechamber from the
following commands
and the mol2,frcmod file for 1mol.pdb

antechamber -fi pdb -fo mol2 -i 2mols.pdb -o 2mols.mol2
parmchk -f mol2 - i 2mols.mol -o 2mols.frcmod

tleap
source leaprc.gaff
sus=loadmol2 2mols.mol2
loadamberparams 2mols.frcmod
saveamberparm sus 2mol.top 2mol.crd

close tleap

second method
tleap
source leaprc.gaff
sus1=loadmol2 1mol.mol2
sus2=loadmol2 1mol.mol2
sus=combine {sus1 sus1}
loadamberparams 1mols.frcmod
saveamberparm sus 2mol_combine.top 2mol_combine.crd

If you count the dihedrals in from each of the topology files, the second
one gives 206 and the first one gives 205 actually it should be 204 since
the dihedrals from 1mol.top is 102.

I have not checked the dihedral energies but there is inconsistency in the
dihedral count

Arun