Re: [AMBER] generating topology without loading Frcmod file

From: Arun Srikanth <askforarun.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 18:13:00 -0400

The problem occurs with one of the molecule (in the mixture). So I
investigated this molecule separately.

So for this molecule the total number of dihedrals 102.

For two molecules (same molecule) the total number of dihedrals is 205.

I am attaching the pdb files respectively.

Please let me know as why there is an extra dihedral in topology file.

Is this a bug ?

Thanks
Arun