Re: [AMBER] generating topology without loading Frcmod file

From: Arun Srikanth <askforarun.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:45:40 -0400

Thanks. I have another question now.

I am preparing a mixture of two molecules in the ratio of 3:2.
I have the individual topology files of the molecules from tleap.
I have also generated the topology file for the mixture(3:2) from tleap
The number of dihedrals for the mixture is 685 (including impropers). The
individual number of dihedrals are 160 and 102 for each of the molecules.
Now for 3:2 ratio the total number of dihedrals should be 684 (3x160
+2x102). However I am getting one dihedral extra from the topology file of
the mixture.

Why is this so ?

Thanks
Arun