Re: [AMBER] Question About RESP/AmberTools14

From: <ivan.gladich.marge.uochb.cas.cz>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 12:05:08 +0200

Dear Igor
    thank you very much for your file.
With your output I can run antechamber and get the charges.

However, this arise a question: why running the same *.com we got two
different *.out from Gaussian? I am also running with Gaussian 09...

Attached at the following link mine and your output

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9kQhpI16-FuSWZIaVdzR21ZMjA/view?usp=sharing

> antechamber -fi gout -i MethylAmm_RESP_Igor.out -c resp -o
MethylAmm_RESP_Igor.mol2 -fo mol2

> antechamber -fi gout -i MethylAmm_RESP_mine.out -c resp -o
MethylAmm_RESP_mine.mol2 -fo mol2

Error: the ESP fitting centers exist, but the fitting values are missing
It is recommened to generate esp file for resp fitting from the gesp file
generated by adding keyword 'iop(6/50=1) in G09 input'

Error: cannot run "/home/igladich/opt/amber14/bin/espgen -o
ANTECHAMBER.ESP -i MethylAmm_RESP_mine.out" in resp() of charge.c
properly, exit

Thanks a lot
Ivan