Re: [AMBER] Load "library" of custom residues

From: Jean-Patrick Francoia <jeanpatrick.francoia.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 17:43:50 +0200

Hello, thank you for your answer.

Is there a better solution ? Because there are 6 residues in this pdb
file. And the .bnd file contains all the infos about the bonds of all
the residues.

I saw this tutorial, and I wondered if there was a better solution. What
are the .bnd files made for ? I got an example of a bnd file from
/dat/reslib/.

In this folder, each pdb file describes several residues, and there is a
bnd file next to each of them to describe the bonds within the residues.
I thought amber or xleap would use these files to identify the residues
of a molecule. Basically, I'm trying to tweak that, and add new residues
this way.

Could you enlighten me on how Amber/xleap uses the files in /dat/reslib ?