[AMBER] Load "library" of custom residues

From: Jean-Patrick Francoia <jeanpatrick.francoia.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 13:57:55 +0200

Hello,

Again, I would like to ask a naive/basic question, because I could not
find a suitable answer.

I have a folder containing informations about custom residues:

lysine42/
     lysine42.bnd (contains informations about the bonds within the
custom residues)
     lysine42.pdb (contains informations about the custom lysine residues)
     lysine42.chi (empty)
     lysine42.qr (empty)

Someone gave me this folder.

I would like to know if it is possible to load the folder in xleap.
Finally, I would like to load a molecule built on these custom residues
in xleap, to generate the prmtop and the inpcrd files.

Sincerely