Re: [AMBER] accuracy of FEW free energy calculation

From: Jiri Sponer <sponer.ncbr.muni.cz>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 19:38:09 +0200 (MEST)

I think it has been quite interesting discussion and I in fact I would
appreciate to see more such say "controversial" discussions.
In general I see that year by year papers are getting on average more and
more "inflated".
Publication of negative and unpopular
results is definitely NOT rewarded in contemporary science,
I would even tell it is risky.

I need to emphasize that I do not want to judge that specific problem due
to lack of experience.

Jiri