[AMBER] Quasi harmonic bad eigenvalue error

From: D.J. Pattinson <djp65.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 15:28:45 +0100

Dear Amber Users

I’d like to use quasi-harmonic entropy approximation in MMPBSA calculations.

I’m getting an error which I don’t know how to troubleshoot:

Beginning quasi-harmonic calculations with /Users/david/bin/amber14/bin/cpptraj
Error: DataSet_Modes: bad eigenvalue 0 = 0.000000
Error: in Analysis # 0

The full error is here: https://gist.github.com/davipatti/506336fc3fb8e6253500 <https://gist.github.com/davipatti/506336fc3fb8e6253500>

The standard GB portion of the calculation runs fine, and I have no errors running MMPBSA.py on this topology without entropy approximation.

_MMPBSA_cpptraj_entropy.out: https://gist.github.com/davipatti/412db796d9036779cd3a <https://gist.github.com/davipatti/412db796d9036779cd3a>

Many thanks for your time and any advice
David

David J. Pattinson

PhD Student in the Centre for Pathogen Evolution
Department of Zoology
University of Cambridge
Downing St
Cambridge CB2 3EJ