Re: [AMBER] RESP charge derivation

From: Neelanjana Sengupta <senguptan.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 22:17:43 +0100

Hi Jason,

Yes, there was an extra line. However, I am now getting this error:

At line 575 of file resp.F (unit = 5, file = 'rit_resp.in')
Fortran runtime error: Bad value during integer read

There are no instructions on how many spaces to be left out, etc, so some
info would be great. I could also send you the file if that's convenient.

Thanks for the help,
Neela