[AMBER] ERROR while running XLEAP

From: Pierre Bertin <bertinp71.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 12:13:29 -0600

Hi there,

I used Amber14 in MacOs Marvericks and I did not had any problem to run
simulations.

I recently have updated my computer to MacOs Yosemite and Amber15. I can
use all functions except XLEAP : LoadAmberParams my_ff.frcmod.

When I want to run this command, I have the following error message :

/AMBERPATH/amber14/bin/xleap: line 19: 14886 Abort trap:6

$AMBERHOME/bin/xaLeap -I$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/prep -I$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/lib
-I$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm -I$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd $*

Any kind of help or same error experience will be appreciate!

​Sincerely, ​

*Pierre BERTIN*
Bioinformatics and Biostatistics student (MSc),
University Paris-Sud XI, ORSAY.