Re: [AMBER] energy difference between GBSA and PBSA

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 08:36:37 -0400

Hi Chris,
You're right that gb has lots of options, that's why I suggested checking
what people like Rob Rizzo use to get good match to expt.

I agree about the desire for negative binding free energy, just wanted to
point out that you should be open to other issues as well (initial
structure, sampling, ligand parameters, etc). People seem to get better
results for relative affinities using mm-gbsa rather than absolute.
Carlos