Re: [AMBER] GPI-anchor protein cleavage

From: Aditya Padhi <adi.uoh.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 06:06:11 +0530

Dear Jason.

Thank you very much for your detailed reply. I am not new to MD simulations
and have run simulations before quite extensively.

I wanyed to know if there are any specific forcefields or options in amber
that I could try as for my protein of interest and the GPI anchor proteins,
the structures are not available and they are mostly membrane proteins.

As you suggested, I have to ask a really specific question to study what I
want. QM/MM MD and umbrella sampling would be helpful though.

Thank you very much for your suggestions.
Aditya