[AMBER] GPI-anchor protein cleavage

From: Aditya Padhi <adi.uoh.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 00:19:04 +0530

Dear Amber Users,

I am working on a protein, which is known to cleave few GPI-anchor proteins
(Glycosylphosphatidylinisotol). Also, I know that there are several other
candidate GPI-anchor proteins which may or may not be cleaved by my protein
of interest. I was wondering, if there is any tool/method in Amber using
which I can atleast get some preliminary information on these.

The 3D structure of my protein of interest and most of the GPI-anchor
proteins is not available. I was therefore wondering if there is any such
tools/methods available that I am missing.

Any suggestion/guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much,
Aditya