Re: [AMBER] error encountered on extending production simulation on Amber14

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 06:49:20 -0400

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 4:30 AM, Harmeet Kaur <meet.academia.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Amber users,
>
> I had set up a simulation run for 1micro-sec and now I intend to extend it
> further to another 1micro-sec. When I do so using the restrt file from the
> previously run production job, the following error is encountered:
>

> | ERROR: I could not understand line 15319
> -213.5327394 824.6919143-695.2549801

​This is probably pointing to the wrong line. Look for *** characters in
your restart file. This has been discussed many times in the list
previously​; for example, here http://archive.ambermd.org/201304/0469.html

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University