Re: [AMBER] Regarding dihedral scanning

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 13:48:31 -0600

Hi,

Not sure if this is the problem, but there is currently an issue with the
order of argument parsing in 'multidihedral' (bugfix pending). Try framing
your command like so instead (it's worth a shot):

multidihedral phihedrals phi out Phi-70-90-test.dat resrange 70-90

The output you get with 'debug actions 1' and 'multidihedral' should look
something like this:

  [multidihedral chin out chin.dat resrange 274-306 ]
    MULTIDIHEDRAL: Calculating chin dihedrals for residues in range 274-306
        Output to chin.dat
        Output range is -180 to 180 degrees.
ACTION SETUP FOR PARM 'nowat.8OG.parm7' (1 actions):
  0: [multidihedral chin out chin.dat resrange 274-306 ]
Warning: Dihedral chin not found for residue 306
        ResRange=[274-306] chin, 32 dihedrals.
        DIH [chin:274]: :274.4338 :274.4339 :274.4341 :274.4354
        DIH [chin:275]: :275.4370 :275.4371 :275.4373 :275.4387
        DIH [chin:276]: :276.4403 :276.4404 :276.4406 :276.4420

and so on.

-Dan