Re: [AMBER] Antechamber on regular nucleotides

From: Mrinda Jones <mrindajones.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 11:28:14 +0530

Hi David,

To pacify your wondering hunger :-), I would like to mention I am doing
this to create modified nucleotide libraries. Every sugar ring of each
nucleotide of DNA which I am dealing with is modified. So, I was thinking
that calculating the partial charges of each nucleotide and then joining
them (using set head/ tail) to form a double helix will solve the problem.
Is this approach right? If yes, then Is it fine to calculate partial charge
of fragments i.e. DA DT DC DG as per amber library or I have to calculate
partial charges after making them complete molecule rather than taking them
as a fragment?

Regards,
M.Jones