[AMBER] Problem with stripped combined mdcrd files

From: Soong Jiaxin <jiaxinsoong.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:48:06 +0800

Hi all,

I'm facing problem with my stripped combined mdcrd files. I found out that
the number of frames has been reduced from 5000 frames to 4989 frames after
stripping the water molecules and ions. Other than that, I also discovered
that the size of combined mdcrd files post stripping is 275.6MB. However,
the size of combined mdcrd files before stripping is 4.2GB. My concern is
this normal or is it going to affect my result when I used the stripped
files to extract the average structure? How do I solve this problem?

I'd appreciate any help or comment.

Vanessa.