Re: [AMBER] How to generate Phi_Psi by cpptraj ?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 17:33:02 -0400

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 5:03 PM, Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com> wrote:

> I often use "multidihedral" command in cpptraj
>
> parm ./Tc5b.top
> trajin md1_prod.Tc5b.x
> multidihedral phi psi resrange 7 out test_multidihedral.dat # phi/psi for
> residue 7, written to test_multidihedral.dat file with format below

​This is what I do, too. "multidihedral" is a newer command than
"dihedral", so people with established workflows and scripts using the
latter may not know about (or have never used) the former.

If you are new, I suggest starting with "multidihedral".

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher